ECM1900 PCB Version History
|AXX||First production PCB|
Errata – ECM1900 Axx
- The cooling fan is not controllable in software and will always be enabled. This is expected to be supported in a future revision.
- The SD card can not run at SD 3.0/UHS-1 data rates. This is expected to be supported in a future revision.
- The ECM must be powered before the USB UART is connected. Once connected the ECM can be power cycled, and the UART connection maintained. This is expected to be fixed in a future revision.
- Top side traces in the Jack Stand washer area must be protected with a plastic washer between the PCB and the steel mounting washer. This washer is included with the BRK1900. This is expected to be fixed in a future revision.
BRK1900 PCB Version History
|BRK1900||AXX||First production PCB|
Errata – BRK1900 Axx
- DisplayPort is not supported in this revision. This is expected to be supported in a future revision.
- Voltage translation for control signals to the QSFP cages is non-functional. While transceiver routing is functional, the lack of usable control signals may render some QSFP modules inoperable on the BRK1900. A fix for this is expected in revision Bxx.
- The SATA hsrx lane polarity is inverted on the BRK1900. The hsrx_polarity_flip bit from the L2_TM_MISC1 (SERDES) register must be set. See UG1087 for information about the Zynq UltraScale+ Devices Register Reference. A number of methods can be used to set this bit, the easiest of them is using devmem from the command line i.e. “devmem 0xFD409898 32 0x0080”.