PCB Version History
|First production PCB
The PCB revision is identified in the board silkscreen.
Errata – ECM1900 Axx
- The cooling fan is not controllable in software and will always be enabled. This is expected to be supported in a future revision.
- The SD card can not run at SD 3.0/UHS-1 data rates. This is expected to be supported in a future revision.
- The ECM must be powered before the USB UART is connected. Once connected the ECM can be power cycled, and the UART connection maintained. This is expected to be fixed in a future revision.
- Top side traces in the Jack Stand washer area must be protected with a plastic washer between the PCB and the steel mounting washer. This washer is included with the BRK1900. This is expected to be fixed in a future revision.
- On some boards the boot process will be interrupted if a USB console cable is not connected. The system will interpret the unconnected console as pressing “any key” and will halt at the UBOOT command prompt. An edit must be made to the OS image to require a specific key or sequence to enter U-Boot instead of any key. See the U-Boot section at BRK1900 Linux Image for instructions. Our example BRK1900 release v1.1 has this modification.